Job Title: Social Media Manager
Where? Wilmington, NC – (NO REMOTE)
Work Schedule: Part-Time leading to Full-Time
Perks: Modern style office, beer on tap, and hey, you get to work with awesome people.
Employment Start Date: January, 2018
Supervisor: Meg Ahrenberg
Job Description: Candidate will be responsible to compile research, effectively develop and execute social and digital strategies on behalf of our clients including social advertising accounts. Candidate must have experience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat, paid advertising experience on these channels is a plus. Candidate must have experience creating graphics and editing photos using various apps on mobile, Photoshop skills are also a plus. You should be a creative thinker and planner when it comes to content creation and taking photographs for social media. Must also be comfortable meeting and speaking with clients.
Qualifications: Must be creative, independent, and an excellent communicator. Currently enrolled in college or recently graduated.
Must have ACTIVE Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, (Snapchat if you are a young-in:) and Twitter accounts. (please do not apply if you do not)
- Experienced user of all social networks
- Research-driven with competitive analysis experience
- Experienced with Facebook Advertising is a plus
- Candidates with developed “Personal Brands” will be considered first.
- Must know Excel, Google Docs (Apps), etc.
- Must have experience using creative media apps
- Knows blog platforms such as WordPress is a plus
Any knowledge of design (photoshop, InDesign, etc.) will be gladly welcomed.
- Have proper spelling & grammar. (If you can’t write and need an editor, please don’t apply)
- Must be able to have personal skills, speak to clients in a corporate setting.
- Excellent organizational skills
- MUST be able to come up with digital and social campaigns, and brainstorm from concept, measuring and execution.
- Did we say must be OUTSIDE the box thinkers?.
If you cannot come up with incredible campaign ideas across digital and social channels, please don’t apply…THIS IS A MUST.
Application Instructions: To begin the process, send your creative resume’, and ALL your social links to info at SISDigital.Agency.