Digital Marketing Analyst + Account Manager
Digital Marketing Analyst & Account Manager
Where? Wilmington, NC – Office located at The Cargo District in Downtown Wilmington (NO REMOTE)
Work Schedule: 40 hours/week
Perks: Free beer, casual dress code, and Food Truck Fridays
Employment Start Date: Immediate
Supervisor: Ty Downing
Job Description: Candidate will be responsible for effectively creating, executing, and managing paid digital strategies on behalf of our awesome clients. You’ll be directly responsible for PPC work, managing ad spend and producing high quality and insightful reporting. You’ll also perform keyword research for on-page SEO optimization and content marketing strategies. This position requires you to work closely with your clients, so being able to speak confidently and honestly with them, while having a professional and personable relationship is key. You will also need to have a strong understanding of client objectives and be able to produce paid campaigns that accomplish sales and lead generation goals. This position requires a tremendous analytical mind and one who LOVES data and metrics.
Qualifications: Must be analytical, and have a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices. At least 2-3 years experience in PPC and analytics reporting.
- MUST have extensive knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Must have Google Adwords Certification
- Experience with WordPress, Email Marketing and Reporting Tools such as Google Data Studio
- Strong background in Excel, Excel Formulas, Google Sheets, Slides, etc.
- Experience in design programs like Photoshop and InDesign is definitely a plus
- MUST be able to come up with digital and social campaigns, and brainstorm from concept, measurement to execution
- Write intelligently to C-Level executives (Must be excellent in spelling and grammar)
- Must have personal skills, and be able to speak to clients in a corporate setting
- Willingness to take on new initiatives and be an industry leader
- Also must love our beagle/basset mix, Sadie
Please email your resume to Ty@sisdigital.agency