Job Title: SEM/Analytics Professional + Account Manager
Where? Wilmington, NC
Work Schedule: Full-Time
Employment Start Date: Immediate
Supervisor: Colby Raker
Job Description SEM & : Candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing Google Adwords, and BING advertising programs. Google Adwords training preferred, and will be favored. Must know how to optimize ad accounts for better “quality scores”, optimum CTR, goals, and conversions for clients accounts. Candidate will be responsible to compile research, effectively develop and execute social and digital strategies on behalf of our clients including social advertising accounts. You will be directly responsible to analyze & report on metrics across a variety of platforms for different client marketing initiatives. Eventually you will also be responsible to manage advanced paid advertising campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for several enterprise, and nationally known clients.
[Note] This position requires a tremendous analytical mind, and one who LOVES data and metrics.
You will have the privilege of working on the front end of Digital Business Marketing initiatives with fortune 100 & 200 companies first hand. Our client list includes The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, DuPont, ARAMARK, Concur, St. James Plantation, Springer Global Publishing and more.
Analytics: Additionally, this candidate must be WELL versed in Google Analytics (Google Analytics certification preferred)
Qualifications: Must be an excellent communicator and engager regarding online marketing, Social media trends, etc.
Must have active Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts.
- Minimum of 1-2 years SEO/SEM experience. (Must show proof of results)
- Analytics & data minded a must. If you can’t produce actionable insights to clients, DO NOT APPLY.
- Candidates with developed “Personal Brands” will be considered first.
- Capable of using Excel, Gmail, Google Docs, etc.
- Willing to learn blog platforms such as WordPress.
- Any knowledge of design (photoshop, InDesign, etc.) will be gladly welcomed.
- Write intelligently to C-Level executives.
- Have proper spelling & grammar. (If you can’t write and need an editor, please don’t apply)
- Must have training & education concepts well in mind
- Willing to speak and train people/organizations for social media
- Excellent organizational skills
Application Instructions: To begin the process, please send your creative resume’ to info at sisdigital.agency.