Join Us at “Corporate Social Media Summit” in New York this June and Receive 25% Off
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 *UPDATE* –
We are excited to announce SayItSocial is officially partnering with the biggest corporate social media and marketing event in the U.S. – the Corporate Social Media Summit, taking place in New York June 12-13th 2013.
As Co-Sponsors of the event, we’re offering a special 25% discount off the delegate pass price for all of our clients and friends. To receive the discount, simply use this code when booking online:
(or contact Hayley Dunn at Hayley@usefulsocialmedia.com and mention us)
We’d love if you could join us at this huge event!
About the summit – The Corporate Social Media Summit brings together leading brands to discuss and share the latest social media best practices.
8 Global Chief Marketing Officers | 40+ Big brands | Two Tracks for B2C & B2B | 350+ Attendees
We hope to see you at the event!!
January 22, 2013 –
Each year myself or members of our team travel to a variety of venues to speak on the subject of social business and training. Additionally we allocate time and resources to sponsor and exhibit at these functions, and this year we decided to attend and exhibit at The Corporate Social Media Summit New York City, June 12th & 13th – 2013.
Why did we choose to exhibit here? Well the program is put on by Useful Social Media and they are fast becoming the top venue for large to enterprise organizations to attend. Social Business has really grown up to be Digital Business, and the program they have outlined this year fits SayItSocial perfectly, in fact one of our training clients happens to be speaking here. You will not see mom and pop shops, or so called social media gurus, this is strictly business.
Enterprise and large organizations have distinct challenges, and this event addresses them with of course, digital business training at the core. Here are some points this event covers:
- The multi-channel marketing mix: How a holistic marketing approach will create a consistent customer experience and your role in the multi-channel mix
- How the board assess social media success: Get insight on the standards and metrics you’re held accountable to and how you can achieve them!
- Understand when to collaborate: Ensure you’re able to plan the levels at which cross collaboration is essential so you can achieve an even better internal communication flow
- Overcome conflicts of interest across multiple departments: Ensure your colleagues work in harmony to achieve corporate goals quicker
- How to ensure different departments deliver consistent solutions and guarantee all departments engage your customers with one voice
- Engage across multiple markets: Deliver your core messages, while adapting to different cultural expectations
- Define the triggers for multi-departmental involvement: Know when different departments need to collaborate to solve issues and leverage opportunities
And sooo much more. For a full review of the 2 day agenda, take a look here.
Hope to see you in New York…
P.S. Watch highlights of last years event below: