Job Title: WebVR Programmer
Where? Wilmington, NC (THIS IS NOT REMOTE)
Work Schedule: Full-Time
Pay: Negotiable based on experience
Perks: Ping Pong, Skee Ball, on-site brewery, fitness facility on-site, and hey, you get to work with awesome people.
Start Date: Immediate
Supervisor: Crystal Glass
Job Description: We are leading the way producing advanced WebVR applications for our SkyNav brand, you will be required to program and code spherical and 360 assets into our proprietary process with a final product that is web-based, and HTML5 ready. Additionally, you will be learning software that produces virtual reality experiences within the same product. You will be responsible for taking final assets, scripting, adding rich media, navigation, branded overlays at a high level. Our process, software and workflow are highly proprietary so you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement, NDA and non-compete clause, no exceptions. NOTE: Programming for SkyNav would require learning new techniques for an exploding field. If you do not have existing programming experience of at least 2-3 years, please do not apply. We need FAST learners that can quickly get up to speed on software that most likely you have not used before.
Qualifications: Tech-savvy, be able to learn and quickly use editing and coding software in addition to Adobe products.
- Candidates with developed knowledge of WebVR programming, authoring tools and ease of using software will be considered first.
- Must have a measure of graphic design skills.
- Must be willing to learn new software.
- Must know Excel, Google Docs, etc.
- Have proper spelling & grammar. (If you can’t write and need an editor, please don’t apply)
- Must be able to have personal skills, speak to clients in a corporate setting.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must sign a Confidentiality agreement as well as a Non-Compete document.
- Please list all authoring tools, software and programs you currently are proficient in, especially any related to the WebVR industry.
Application Instructions: To begin the process, send your creative resume’, and ALL your social links to info at SISDigital.Agency. This is NOT a remote position, so please do not apply if you are not living in Wilmington, or are planning on relocating here.