Job Title: Real Estate Photographer & Project Manager
Where? Wilmington, NC & Surrounding cities
Work Schedule: Full-Time
Pay: Starting: $30K per-year
Perks: Ping Pong, Skee Ball, on-site brewery, fitness facility on-site, and hey, you get to work with awesome people.
Start Date: Immediate
Supervisor: Crystal Glass
Job Description: This position is a fast-paced fun position that allows you to deal directly with some of the areas top rated builders, real-estate agencies, and agents in Wilmington, NC. You will be responsible to not only take professional images of key features of homes, but be creative in taking them, making color corrections and communicating directly with the client, and our partners to complete the delivery of images. You must be able to work fairly fast and have a quick turnaround, so be prepared to give attention to client satisfaction. We will provide training on our methodology, camera settings, work-flow and partners we work with to complete and manage this work.
Qualifications: Tech-savvy, be able to learn and quickly use professional camera equipment, editing, & Adobe products.
- Must have some experience with professional camera equipment (preferably Canon)
- Willing to manage emails, calls, etc. to set up and KEEP track of appointments
- Must have RELIABLE transportation
- Must be willing to travel within a 50 mile radius of Wilmington, NC.
- Must have good people skills
- Must be organized
- Must be willing to not be micro-managed
- Must sign a non-compete
- Must be willing to take a background check
Application Instructions: To begin the process, send your creative resume’, and ALL your social links to info at SISDigital.Agency. This is NOT a remote position, so please do not apply if you are not living in Wilmington, or are planning on relocating here.