Is your organization ready for a social media crisis? Do you have an escalation process in place? As recent research has concluded from Altmeter Group (See chart), on average most organizations are not prepared, nor organized for a social media crisis. SayItSocial has a developed a number of on-site and virtual certification courses designed to train and prepare large, and enterprise organizations for crisis situations, and social media crisis management. SayItSocial prepares a number of scenarios and social crisis simulations for team members to respond to.
Sample Courses and Training Topics:
- Social media crisis planning
- Social media crisis management
- Triage planning
- Escalation procedures
- How to build your social media crisis command center
- Social Business Fire Drills
Sample Social Business Crisis Simulation Testing Topics:
- Is the post negative or postive?
- Should you respond or not respond?
- What Channel should you respond on?
- Should you respond publicy or offline?
- What is the optimal time to respond?
- Should the post be assigned to triage?
- When to use approved statement?