As recent research has concluded from Altmeter Group (See chart), on average most organizations are not prepared, nor organized for a social media crisis. SayItSocial has developed a number of on-site and virtual certification courses designed to train and prepare large, and enterprise organizations for crisis situations, and social media crisis management. SayItSocial prepares a number of scenarios and social crisis simulations for team members to respond to.
Sample Courses and Training Topics:
- Social media crisis planning
- Social media crisis management
- Triage planning
- Escalation procedures
- How to build your social media crisis command center
- Social Business Fire Drills
Sample Social Business Crisis Simulation Testing Topics:
- Is the post negative or postive?
- Should you respond or not respond?
- What Channel should you respond on?
- Should you respond publicy or offline?
- What is the optimal time to respond?
- Should the post be assigned to triage?
- When to use approved statement?
Ready to Get started?