Where To Go For Cyber Monday Deals?
I watched a report today on CNN about where to go for Cyber Monday deals. I could not believe of all places this guy recomended was the Better Business Bureau…the Better Business Bureau? Really? Cmon’…It’s “Cyber” Monday, and who uses BBB today anyway? Well, we thought we would give a few quick tips of real ways to find deals. Here are just a couple of suggestions:
- Go to CYBERMONDAY.com for up to the minute deals.
- Start early finding your deals.
- Download the “Boss Button” so you don’t get caught shopping at work “wink wink”
- Follow/Like all of your favorite stores on Facebook and Twitter (You can always unlike/unfollow them later.)
- Sign up for Google Alerts for your favorite brands.
- Track your favorite brands on free monitoring tools such as Tweetdeck, Seesmic, SocialooMPH
I am sure there are more things & tools, but these will get you started! And PLEASE, forget the Better Business Bureau.
Do you have any favorite tools you would use? Lets hear them! Leave them below!
Below are some interesting stats about how popular CyberMonday is getting…kinda cool info!