Top Tech Gifts for Marketers under $200
You know who they are. They’re the ones in your life that never stop. They hardly ever get to unplug due to the constant work needs, incessant monitoring, data analyzing and so on. You’re trying to find gifts this holiday season for a marketer. Whether looking for yourself or a loved one, anything on this list will guarantee a smile on one of these hard-workers faces!
- Sun Jar– $40 – If there’s one thing anyone that has to stay in the office past 5PM during daylight savings can tell you, it’s that they miss the SUN. Put your Sun Jar by a window during the day and once the sun sets, it will light up off of the solar charging . Not as good as the real thing, but hey, anything that mixes up the constant office fluorescent lighting is amazing.
2. QiStone+ – $79.99- Cords are the ultimate enemy when you’re constantly on the go. QiStone+ is an elegant portable wireless charging battery that allows you to charge any Qi-enabled device on the go. The best part? It’s built with a USB port as well so you can charge multiple devices at once.
3. Runtastic Moment Elite- Activity Tracker Watch– $179 – Sometimes it gets tough as a marketer to remember to get moving. The Moment Elite does more than just tell time. Its sleek, stylish design is made for high wearing comfort and much more. It tracks steps, active minutes, calories burned, as well as your sleep. The integrated alarm function wakes you with gentle vibrations on your wrist, while the progress indicator shows you at just one glance how far you are from reaching your daily goal (like 10,000 steps, for instance). Another great feature? No charging necessary.
4. Amazon Echo– $180 – Echo is a cylindrical Bluetooth speaker that listens when you talk to it. The Echo plays music as well as connects to any of your other devices via Bluetooth and offers Amazon Prime Music, TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, and Pandora. Keep doing what you’re doing instead of bothering with finding songs on your phone, since all you have to do is say “Alexa, play ___.” Alexa also can be a personal assistant, creating to-do lists, shopping lists, schedules, discover weather, traffic, etc. Also be sure to try out the IFTTT feature and SmartHome features. What’s up Siri?!?
5. Virtual Keyboard– $90 – This one pretty much speaks for itself. All marketers have found themselves in a location with just their smartphone, and the need to type out some sort of report ASAP for a client. Do your hands and eyes a favor and use this.
6. Tile – $25 – As a marketer, our minds are going 100 miles a minute, a majority of the time. So yeah, sometimes we forget where we put things… like our phones…and keys…and wallets… and cars… Tile helps us out. The tiny Bluetooth tracker helps keep our lives in order.
7. Smart Body Analyzer – $150 – The smart body analyzer is a precise weight, BMI, and Body Fat Wi-fi scale and health tracker that sends all of your data & graphs to your smartphone. It also takes an instant measurement of heart rate, temperature, and CO2 monitoring. All marketers know that data and Analytics are the most important thing when you’re trying to track results, so why not apply this to your health goals?
8. I’m SEO Smart T-shirt – $50 – Nerd out a little and have a laugh at these great SEO t-shirts from Zazzle.
9. Moleskine Smart Notebook, Creative Cloud Connected – $33 – This appeals to the marketers who still appreciate the art of written notes, but understand the need of technology as well. With this smart notebook, you can watch your hand drawn or written pieces instantly transform into workable digital files. Sweet!
10. Glider Gloves: Urban Style Touchscreen Gloves – $25 – The Urban style Glider Gloves are low profile, light weight, and slim fitting gloves that allow you to work your smartphone touchscreen without removing your gloves. They provide warmth and protection for shorter periods of time outdoors and offer unbeatable touch accuracy and dexterity for easy typing and multi-touch gestures.
11. Polished Oval WiFi/ 4GB USB Cufflinks – $175 – OK, James Bond. So these aren’t really something that every marketer needs per say, but they’re pretty awesome! These gleaming oval cufflinks hold 2GB USB Flash drive in one cufflink stores digital files, a Mini router in second cufflink creates Wi-Fi hotspot, and a Wi-Fi range of 150′. Just download the accompanying software onto an Internet-connected host computer, then plug the hotspot cufflink into the computer’s USB port. You’ll also have access to the host computer’s media servers. Perfect for clandestine meetings, covert ops–or avoiding those hotel Wi-Fi fees.
12. Jins Wellington Screen Glasses – $80 – According to the 2015 Vision Council Report, 70% of U.S. adults experience eye strain due to the prolonged use of electronic devices. JINS SCREEN is specifically designed to filter out 25% of eye strain-causing blue light while at the same time being lightweight which is perfect for marketers who spend long hours looking at computer screens and other gadgets. Another plus, you sleep better!
13. Samsung Gear VR– $100 – This virtual reality experience is incredible! This is for the marketers that want to stay on top of the trends. VR will continue to grow, so get familiar with it now! The Gear VR offers immersive viewing in 360 degree format, games and apps, Netflix, hulu, and more! The only downside is it is only compatible with Samsung Galaxy phones… womp, womp.
14. The New Apple TV – $149 – The new Apple TV is designed around the reality that the future of television revolves around apps. And the Siri Remote with Touch surface takes the effort out of searching through all these apps to find something great to watch. In addition, the App Store brings games and apps to your television with big experiences created specifically for the living room.
15. Axis Wallet Drone – $45 – Axis has designed the smallest, most compact quadcopter and controller that will allow your marketer to have fun and practice full flight mechanics of a drone without breaking the bank! Have fun!
BONUS GIFT: Starbucks Coffee Card – You have no idea how much caffeine it takes to power the average marketing agency. Coffee is basically in our blood. The best “easy” gift that you can KNOW your marketer will love and use? A Starbs gift card. If you want, feel free to send some here. Happy holidays!
About Morgan Jones
Morgan is a graduate from the University of North Carolina Wilmington with a BA in Communication Studies and a minor in journalism. She brings to the table a vivacious spirit and unique creative energy that she uses in all things SayItSocial. When she isn't being an awesome Digital Account Executive, you can find her running the Wrightsville Beach loop with her dog Grizzly, out on the beach, or on her front porch reading her nook.
- Web |
- More Posts (22)
Like What You Are Reading? Subscribe To Read More
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.