Job Title: Digital & Social Business Writer, Script Writing
Work Schedule: Project basis
Job Description: Candidate will be responsible for researching, writing and proofing social media training curriculum with the guidance of the SayItSocial staff. Projects range from 300 word projects to 4,000 word projects. You MUST have a strong background not only in writing, but with social business concepts and strategy.
[Note] This position requires tremendous engagement, and organization skills within our project management system.
You will have the privilege of working on the front end of Social Business Marketing initiatives with fortune 100 & 200 companies first hand. Our client list includes DuPont, Springer Global Publishing, Redbox, Kohler, and Nissan.
Qualifications: Must be an excellent communicator and engager regarding online marketing, Social media trends, etc.
Must have active Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts.
- Capable of using Excel, Gmail, Google Docs, etc.
- Willing to learn social enterprise.
- Willing to learn blog platforms such as WordPress.
- Write intelligently to C-Level executives.
- Have proper spelling & grammar. (If you can’t write and need an editor, please don’t apply)
- Must have training & education concepts well in mind.
- Edit enterprise level training courses.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Application Instructions: Please email a formal resume, links to your social channels and writing examples to info@SayItSocial.com. Resumes will be processed within 3-5 days and all entries will receive a response email after review.
Job posting date: June 17, 2013