Job Title: Community Manager
Where? Wilmington, NC
Work Schedule: 40 hours/week
Employment Start Date: Immediate
Supervisor: Emily Trayers
Job Description: Candidate will be responsible for managing and communicating to several clients, including fortune 500 clients. Duties also include keeping up with weekly social engagement and blogging for clients of SayItSocial, and posting to social channels. [NOTE: You should excel in writing skills]. You should know the basics of SMO (Social Media Optimization) & digital corporate marketing on the Internet for Enterprise organizations. Additional duties will include assistant account executive, research on emerging digital business trends, extensive research & analytics.
[Note] This position requires tremendous engagement, and EXISTING experience with social media platforms, management & measuring tools.
You will have the privilege of working on the front end of Social Business Marketing initiatives with fortune 100 & 200 companies first hand. Our client list includes DuPont, Springer Global Publishing, Redbox, Kohler, and Nissan.
Qualifications: Must be an excellent communicator and engager regarding online marketing, Social media trends, etc.
Must have active Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts.
- Capable of using Excel, Gmail, Google Docs, etc.
- Willing to learn social enterprise.
- Willing to learn blog platforms such as WordPress.
- Any knowledge of design (photoshop, InDesign, etc.) will be gladly welcomed.
- Write intelligently to C-Level executives.
- Have proper spelling & grammar. (If you can’t write and need an editor, please don’t apply)
- Must have training & education concepts well in mind
- Willing to speak and train people/organizations for social media
- Edit enterprise level training courses
- Excellent organizational skills
Application Instructions: To begin the process, please apply first with LinkedIn below, then send your creative resume’ to info at SayItSocial.com.