Job Title: Digital Graphic Designer
Where? Wilmington, NC
Work Schedule: 40 hours/week
Employment Start Date: Immediate
Supervisor: Emily Trayers
Job Description: Candidate will be responsible for brainstorming and creating “out of the box” digital graphic assets for social channels, Digital PR projects and internal graphic design needs.
Qualifications: Must be an excellent communicator and engager regarding online marketing, Social media trends, etc.
Must have active Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts.
- Capable of using Excel, Gmail, Google Docs, etc.
- Knowledge of design tools (Adobe products, photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Have proper spelling & grammar. (If you can’t write and need an editor, please don’t apply)
- Must have a CREATIVE mind
- Excellent organizational skills
Application Instructions: To begin the process, please apply first with LinkedIn below, then send your creative resume’ and digital portfolio to info at SayItSocial.com.