Job Title: Digital Graphic Designer
Where? Wilmington, NC
Work Schedule: 40 hours/week
Employment Start Date: Immediate
Supervisor: Emily Trayers
Job Description: Candidate will be responsible for brainstorming and creating “out of the box” digital graphic assets for social channels, Digital PR projects and internal graphic design needs.
Qualifications: Must be an excellent communicator and engager regarding online marketing, Social media trends, etc.
Must have active Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts.
- Capable of using Excel, Gmail, Google Docs, etc.
- Knowledge of design tools (Adobe products, photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Have proper spelling & grammar. (If you can’t write and need an editor, please don’t apply)
- Must have a CREATIVE mind
- Excellent organizational skills
Application Instructions: To begin the process, please apply first with LinkedIn below, then send your creative resume’ and digital portfolio to info at SayItSocial.com.
Like What You Are Reading? Subscribe To Read More
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.