Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Where? Wilmington, NC – (NO REMOTE)
Work Schedule: Part-Time leading to Full-Time
Perks: Modern style office, beer on tap, and hey, you get to work with awesome people.
Employment Start Date: December 2018
Supervisor: Meg Ahrenberg + Tiffany Odom-Rodriquez
Job Description: Candidate will be responsible for compiling research, writing blogs, participating in brainstorm sessions, creating marketing templates (social content calendars), effectively developing and executing social and digital strategies on behalf of our clients, including social advertising accounts. Candidate must have experience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat, paid advertising experience on these channels is a plus. Candidate must have experience creating graphics and editing photos using various apps on mobile, Photoshop skills are also a plus. You should be a creative thinker and planner when it comes to content creation and taking photographs for social media. Must be knowledgeable in the latest marketing trends and technology. Must also be comfortable meeting and speaking with clients.
Qualifications: Must be creative, independent, and an excellent communicator.
Must have ACTIVE Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, (Snapchat if you are a young-in) and Twitter accounts. (please do not apply if you do not)
- Experienced user of all social networks
- Research-driven with competitive analysis experience
- Must have knowledge of scheduling apps, like Sprout Social and Hootsuite
- Experienced with Facebook Advertising is a plus
- Candidates with developed “Personal Brands” will be considered first.
- Must know Excel, Google Docs (Apps), etc.
- Must have experience using creative media apps
- Knowledge of blog platforms such as WordPress is a plus
Any knowledge of design (photoshop, InDesign, etc.) will be gladly welcomed.
- Have proper spelling & grammar. (If you can’t write and need an editor, please don’t apply)
- Must have personal skills, speak to clients in a corporate setting.
- Excellent organizational skills
- MUST be able to come up with digital and social campaigns, and brainstorm from concept, measuring and execution.
- Did we say must be OUTSIDE the box thinkers?
*Must have digital marketing experience working for an agency, brand, or company. If you do not, please do not apply.
If you cannot come up with incredible campaign ideas across digital and social channels, please don’t apply…THIS IS A MUST.
Application Instructions: To begin the process, send your creative resumé and ALL of your social links to info@SISDigital.Agency.